• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I don’t like any of the Regis, same for Registeel
Something about them make them look strange and uninteresting

Glaceon

another one that doesn't catch my attention
I love Pokemon based on species I love (mainly carnivorous mammals)
so Minior being based on a 'meteor' is just very uninteresting to me

Zorua

Another bug
I’m not a fan of bugs

Incineroar

Lycanroc Midday: Another boring wolf.

Lycanroc Midnight: I'm not into werewolves or anthropomorphic animals, but the execution of the concept is very cool, what with the lankiness and awkward hunched look of its body evoking the image of a dog attempting to look like a human rather than just another humanoid with an animal face, the striking dark red fur, and the arrogant, blood knight personality it has; complemented with its glowing blood red eyes and its charming smirk. I love it.

Lycanroc Dusk: The palette is rather pleasing to look at, and the idea of a middle 'sunset' counterpart for a day/night duo is genuinely interesting, but its clear that they kinda focused more on the Midday side than the Midnight in both stats and overall design. Not enough for me to consider it a favorite, but I sorta like it nonetheless. Still a tad more interesting than a mere wolf.

Mawile

Last edited:
I think it’s a really cool fully evolved starter, and it holds the distinction of being the first Pokémon I leveled up to 100. Fun times. Also interesting that it’s the only Steel-type starter, the only Water/Steel-type Pokémon, and the only Water starter to lose its weakness to Grass, offset by a different disadvantage to Torterra.

Cobalion

ughh, another bug type... I don't like bug types
the mushroom taking over it, fun idea, turned out creepy and weird

Flaaffy

Its fun during Halloween time, most times its just meh
not something I like by design, had its good moments
so.. Meh

Yveltal

I think its design is so silly. Fennekin was so cute and Braixen looked like it was going to turn into a badass. What happened?

Curious to know what you think of Sceptile

Back
Top Bottom