• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I... never really pay attention to it, honestly. It's understandable why it does have its fans, what with it being a blade-dinosaur thing and all that, but it doesn't really suit my personal tastes. Not much else to say other than I guess Mega Sceptile's shtick of shooting its tail is a fun little nod to autotomy, but that's it.

Togetic

great looking flyer, love the design

Pichu

Honestly love its design and the way it loooks far more menacing than its prevos but compared to other ghost types it's just more defensive than its brethren.

Shedinja

Not a fan of it
It was very annoyingly awful in the anime

Mienfoo

I can appreciate the mob boss and witch motifs, but I'm overall quite indifferent to the mon. I prefer murkrow.

clamperl

Awesome Pokémon! I made the mistake of underestimating it...anyway, one of the best Unova Pokemons for sure. I like spiders too so that’s a bonus.

Dusknoir?

its creepy and good looking
loved it more than any other ghost type... until Mimikyu was introduced
I still love Dusknoir

Vaporeon

Back
Top Bottom