• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

just a big ball of gas, not something I'll ever like

Sharpedo

(I'll take the cutie Skitty i the Wailord doesn't want it)

Not something that catches my attention
Design wise looks strange

Joltik

probably my favourite ultra beasts next to stakataka, idk there's something about it that really draws to me. Probably all the edgy artwork with xurk and stak in the rain.

Sableye

My favorite Pokemon of all time. Its typing is great, I love how its subtly based of the Hopkinsville Goblins encounter, it has a small imp-like design that invokes cuteness and creepiness well enough IMO, and it boasts a charmingly freaky personality (especially in its animations in the Orre games).

Nihilego

Last edited:
cute looking cactus, much better than Cacnea or Cacturne
too bad so many forget about it

Stunfisk

It's okay, but not very interesting compared to the other two members of its trio, especially since it has an already-used type combo. Plus its shiny coloration combined with its upper body design is a bit... off-putting, if you know what I mean. Definitely the least appealing and interesting of its trio.

Cubone

fun idea for a Pokemon, sad story too
skull it wears is so creepy and disturbing

Dodrio

Buffalo like Pokémon
Like it
Love it more than Taurus
Funny looking Afro, adds to its uniqueness

Primarina

Back
Top Bottom