• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Too human looking for my taste in Pokemon
so really hate it's design

Groudon

Definitely my favourite of its trio as I was never a fan of Rayquaza and Gen VI didn't change that. Zygarde is my preferred green serpent thing. I just wish Groudon got Heat Crash; what could be more appropriate?

Kyogre?

design looks so strange,
more of just a rock than a Pokemon, don't like it all

Meowstic F

How cute! I prefer her white coat to the male version, though I do think the male version also has an overall cuter look, whilst she looks like a kind of a sophisticated lady who thinks everything is too good for her. Although I also have a little preference for her due to her being my first real shiny I evolved from an Espurr.

Exploud.

Not something I like by its strange design
I’ll keep it at that

Braixen

Easily in my top ten or fifteen ever since getting the Fairy type. It helps that I liked the whole line beforehand too.

Tangrowth?

I appreciate how quirky its design is, in particular its numerous eyes and detached arms, but overall I can't say I'm a particular fan of it.

oricorio

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom