• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It’s on hated side for me
I don’t like bug types that much
also most third gen Pokemon are similar
Doesn’t resemble anything that catches my attention

Comfey

This Pokemon has captured my heart since I was a child and for the longest time, it was pretty much my favorite. It is majestic and I constantly dream of riding on this one above all. I like in particular how they took a shisa and just made it look so much better. It has a unique design, even in spite of its inspirations, and is more than just a "dog Pokemon."

Maractus.

its such an adorable musical cactus
such a lovely smile it has, and made funny animations in Amie/Refresh

Luxio

I like the simplicity of its design. You can see what it's meant to be and its former signature move, Ice Ball was pretty fun to use back in my Sapphire playthrough. I do wish it got some more diverse special movepool.

Tell me about best doggo, Arcanine.

Love
Such a fluffy canine
Looks so sweet and nice
I’m more of a cat person

Espeon

Not something that catches my attention
Looks like slow and dangerous to ride on

Litten

There is some appeal in its design. Unlike most humanoid Pokemon (including its preevolution), who usually look either very masculine or very feminine, this one is more adrogynous (if leaning a bit toward feminine), making both of its genders far less jarring than female Machamp or male Gardevoir.

Oddish

I love it a lot! It's design is simple yet cute. It's one of the original 151 that always seemed very endearing to me. I also love it's transitions to it's evolved forms as they resemble each other quite well, but still look different enough, compared to Grimer/Muk or Poliwhirl/Poliwrath. Bellossom was also a neat surprise come Gen 2.

Gothorita

Probably one of my favourite Gen V Pokémon. Levitate on a pure Electric type is so awesome and it has a very expansive movepool to go with this. Shame it's so slow...

Shiftry?

Not for me, never liked its design
looks too strange,

Luxio

I think I kinda overlook Luxio in favor of Luxray and Shinx, probably ‘cause it’s not really remarkable.

Brionne, anyone?

Back
Top Bottom