• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its ok looking, not a favorite of mine, meh! just meh!

Eevee

Loving it more than before
starting to like them bats more than before
(except for one - ugly Batman that is, hate DC comics)
I know they get bad reputation in caves

Swellow

Last edited:
I definitely prefer Staraptor as far as battling goes, but Swellow is cool enough.

Pidgeot?

Probably the most unremarkable Mythical Pokémon. Very chia pet-y.

Feebas.

not every fish is good - some are boring
Feebas is one of them, being introduced in third gen doesn't help for me

Alolan Persian

This is gonna be an unpopular opinion, but I genuinely do like Alolan Persian. I don't judge by design because that's irrelevant when it comes to actually using the Pokémon.
Fur Coat is one of the best things they could have given it, and Parting Shot is a neat little tool that compliments its speed.

Delcatty?

I really love it
such a cute design, adorable animations it makes in Amie/Refresh
Love it learns attack’s of various types
My most favorite Hoenn Pokemon as well
It’s super cyoot!!

Luxray

Last edited:
dark crow, really love that 'boss' look it has
one of my top 5 favorite birds, kind of reminds me of the movie "The Birds 2: Land's End"

Fletchinder

um...well, it exists, I suppose. It's one of the many pokemon I don't really have much of an opinion about. I suppose it looks a bit nicer than talonflame, for whatever that's worth.

dusclops

An excellent starter's final stage and my favorite Gen 3 Pokemon. It's design screams an awesome combination of reptile mixed with "King (or Queen) of the Jungle". It's mega evolution can shoot it's tail LIKE A FREAKING MISSILE and then have a new one grow, like a real lizard. It is in my honest opinion one of the coolest Pokemon ever.

Girafarig

its cute looking, haven't tried out yet

Houndour

First started out as being a super cool dark and fire type for the edgelords and then as the generations went on it got progressively worse and while its mega is awesome, it falls just far from what you can do with other fire megas like blaziken and charizard. Rip my edgy doggo

Dragalge

Back
Top Bottom