• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Like it a lot. Although I don't usually go for tough/agressive Pokemon I do like those in the vein of this one....Rhydon, Lairon, Rampardos. Mammoswine etc.

Carnivine.

I think it's pretty cool. The nice variety of colours surrounding it and the thorn-shaped teeth make it look unusually elegant.

Parasect?

I can't help feeling sorry for this thing while also finding it creepy. And it's not even that good in competitive, with weak typing and a hindering ability that can potentialy raise its already big 4x fire weakness to 5x ... poor zombie bug tochukaso. Though at least anime and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon both imply that its far less of a zombie and more of a symbiotic organism than Pokedex says... honestly, I need to write a fic exploring phenomenon this sometime.

Venonat? What do you think about it?

its a bug
I don't like them at all
its a type that will never catch my attention
blame all the bug pests for ruining them for me

Tyrunt

I think it's a cool vampire-like Pokémon and a great improvement of Gligar nonetheless. I like Ground/Flying as a type combo and thanks to its nice Defense stat, it can be rather tough to take down.

Tentacruel?

Eh, I like Nihilego and female Jelllicent better as far as jellyfish Pokemon go.
Relicanth

I think it's kinda cute. It's surely funny because of its fatness, though the thing I like the most about it is the black colouration.

Poliwhirl?

Not something I like by design

Craniados

Too human alien looking for me
Don’t like it

Joltik

I think it's pretty nice. I like how its little blue eyes and feet contrasts with all of that yellow.

Starmie?

Great battler, also super pretty. Two traits I say make it a winning Pokemon! Also, stars are a motif of mine. So. STARMIE FTW! :D I should train one xD

Clefable :3

USUM planted it firmly in my Top 3 favourite pseudo-legendaries, so you can tell I like this Pokémon a good deal.

Metagross?

Back
Top Bottom