• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

a bit too 'human' for my likings
if it was feral I would like it a lot more

Corracosta

I think it's a quite awesome Poké-Fossil. This armored, rocky sea turtle is beautiful and I find its overall style to be a bit reminiscent of Generation I. It has Solid Rock, one of my favourite abilities and a surprisingly nice movepool.

Chinchou?

its meh
not something I like or hate

Tauros

I was just thinking about it the other day. There's something that I really like about its design even though I don't usually like bulls. I really dig the 3 tails and the stones on the forehead and the mane.

Pidgeotto

I remember a lot of people being wary of its design when it was revealed in 2010. I used one on my first runthrough of White and it proved to be a strong member of my team with Chandelure.

Swalot.

To me it looks so strange (ugly)
not something that catches my attention

Golbat

Not for me
It doesn’t catch my attention

Alolan Sandslash

Cute
Love it
Name could be better

Farfetch’d

I think it's a cute bird and the fact it has its own signature item makes it more interesting.

Blissey?

Strange typing,
Stranger looking design
Not resembling anything I like
Not for me

Flygon

Back
Top Bottom