• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Love that arctic bear

Bewear

One of my favorites

Pangoro

I can't stand its design
Dugtrio itself doesn't resemble any living creature I like

Spearow

I think it's nice. I like its name (mostly because it includes the word "spear", a weapon I'm a fan of) and how angry it looks.

Infernape?

it's better looking than blaziken and charizard, but that's not exactly an accomplishment. It's boring, and I never cared about it at all.

nidoking

its ok looking not something high favorite for me

Swalot

swalot is my favorite poison-type, and one of my very favorite pokemon in general. It's one of the most abstract and interesting examples of a pokemon design -- it's impossible to really tell exactly what it's supposed to be, and I love that about it. It's super cute too. I love gulpin almost as much.

gigalith

I think it's absolutely beautiful. High among my favourite Rock type Pokémon, I can overall see it as a threatening statue with different crystals embedded into it.

Forretress?

It is pretty cool-looking. I still prefer Scizor and Genesect as far as steel bugs go, though, but it is much better than Trash Wormadam and Escavalier.
Silvally

took me a while, really loving its design more than before

Luxio

I think it's a really beautiful fox. I love how its darker fur actually looks like a wizard dress and how it uses its magical torch as main weapon.

Gastrodon?

Not for me
Looks too strange
Resembles a big bug slug

Persian

Ok looking but it's based on one the negative stereotypes of cats (you don't see the positive ones very often).

Rapidash

I love Rapidash! They're everything I think a Pokemon should be: sleek, simple, elegant and yet still very strange with the whole "mane of flame". I am biased tho; I used to collect pokemon cards in gen I and adored the Rapidash/Ponyta art ^^

Drampa

looks weird
too elderly looking

Magmar

Back
Top Bottom