• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its ok looking

Purrloin

I like that it looks swift but I don't like the colors and that it portrays a negative stereotype of cats.

Female Pyroar.

She is so awesome, powerful, and beautiful
in a way, love her more than the male lion Pyroar

female Meowstic

Shiny Mega Gengar is absolutely amazing. The white look gives it just that little bit of 'oompf'.

Alolan-Marowak?

its a bug, don't like any kind of bugs
not even flying ones
something about bug pests really make me dislike all of them
(they always seem to find ways of getting into food even sealed tight)

Abomasnow

I think it's beautiful and its numerous weaknesses aren't seriously enough to stop me loving it. I like how the green colours appearing in its figure contrast the predominant white plus, it's funny to use and has an extremely cool-looking Mega Evolution.

Beheeyem?

It's cool. I like the whole rugged, craggy aspects of its design; it kinda makes it stand out from the other dragons which usually go for something of a 'badass' or 'serene' look. Said rockiness makes it feel more natural to its environment or something, and while I'm not the kind of guy who focuses on realism, I think it gives Druddigon enough of an identity for me to like it.

Mega Banette.

I think it's one of the coolest-looking Mega Evolutions out there. It looks creepy and I love how various parts of its cursed body appear to be actually revealed.

Cottonee?

it looks so soft and cute, pillow like or 'sleeping on a cloud' like
would love to sleep on one

Litten

I think it's really overrated. It doesn't even look that good or special.

Samurott.

Eh. I don't really care for that one compared to the other Unovan starters. I suppose the quadruped shift is a bit jarringly abrupt compared to the Snivy line's transition to a more serpentine form.

Wishiwashi

I love wishiwashi. Its solo form is small and cute with a lovable look of despair. The school form is large and eerie looking, like some sort of horrific biological submarine. I do wish they had better distributed its stats, it could have been such a good pokemon if it was just a bit faster. Oh well, I suppose trick room's always a thing....

basculin

Looks so adorable
Love it’s design, more than the other three seasons

Lanturn

I think it's adorable. Awesome name, pretty great HP stat, cool movepool, unique type combo and Volt Absorb on an aquatic Pokémon can't in any way be bad at all.

Volcarona?

Back
Top Bottom