• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

to me looks so terrible and strange
way too 'human'ish looking so it doesn't catch my attention

Sharpedo

resident sharpedo fangirl here. Sharky is my second favorite pokemon of all time, it's just so perfect looking, what with its sleek body, cool color scheme, sinister red eyes glowing from within its "gills", and of course its torpedo inspiration. Mega sharpedo is even cooler, upping the menace and making it look even more like a torpedo. And it has switchblades on its face. Which is awesome.

cacturne

Cacturne's a delightfully eerie execution of both a scarecrow and a cactus, especially with its spooky face and hat. I wish there was a bit more to its design, though, it does feel a bit too simple in some aspects.

Misdreavus

I think it's a quite beautiful dreary-looking ghost, with this last one being the characteristic I like the most about this Pokémon. I love how the spooky necklace blends with its "evil" colour scheme and its evolution is just as cool.

Crustle?

well, wish it didn't have the bug typing would love it more
I know that crabs aren't bugs
hates the typing, love the way it looks like

Fletchinder

it's okay looking, I just think it's a bit too simplistic and wish there was more going on in its design. It also bothers me how it's 47 feet long yet only weighs 877 pounds, but I suppose said weight issue applies to a lot of pokemon.

blissey

its meh design for me
I do like certain lizards not all
Kecleon hasn't caught my attention yet, maybe one day

Sableye

I think it's extremely cool and adorable. I already have often stated my reverence for its diamond eyes but still, the idea of an alien-ish-like ghost based on gems sounds really powerful to me. Its Mega Evolution is an explosion of beauty as well... Since I gotta adore how it uses its red gemstone like a buckler. It is probably my favourite Dark type Pokémon.

Virizion?

I don't like it as much as the rest of the Swords of Justice.
Froslass

took me a while to like
love the typing and does look slightly frightening for a ghost type

Dewgong

I think it's quite cool. It's one of those Pokémon (like Charizard, Aerodactyl or Dragonite) who look simple yet effectively great at the same time. It also has a neat type combo and some rather nice defensively balanced stat.

Blaziken?

ehm... not for me, really hate its design
(similar for all the Hoenn staters and evolutions)

Serperior

I think it's indeed ugly, dirty and scary as it's supposed to look like. I like a lot its colour scheme, the rocky-looking scales and its overall figure which basically reminds me of diving shipwrecks.

Solrock?

I used to be really into it once (think it was even my favorite Pokemon for a short while) but I don't care about it these days. It's still ok though.

Carnivine

I suppose it's okay looking, though apart from the tentacles, it's a pretty direct take on a venus flytrap, so I wish they made its design more interesting. It also bugs me (bugs me? Get it?) how it blatantly loses to the bug-type pokemon it's supposed to prey upon, they should have made it grass/flying or at least given it moves like fire fang and acrobatics to hit them with.

sunshine cherrim

I don't like Cherim at all, no matter the form I hates it

Vulpix

On its own, the design is pretty cute and the overall concept of its abilities is neat. However, I do sorta feel that the designs of both form feel a bit too distinctive to seem natural. I think I'd appreciate it if the surrounding petals of Sunshine!Cherrim were a bit larger

dammit, ninja'd

I think Vulpix is overrated; I never truly cared for most fiery mammal Pokemon in general and this critter's no exception. I do sorta appreciate Alolan Vulpix to a miniscule extent since it basically becomes Cirno once it evolves.

Ribombee.

Back
Top Bottom