• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I think it's a really adorable pixie. Cuteness aside, the characteristic of being both fast and able to learn cool draining moves also makes it a solid battler to my eyes.

Scrafty?

a bit funny looking lizard, really love the typing and the species
(I do like lizards, a few other reptiles too)

Mienfoo

not something that catches my attention
doesn't resemble any carnivorous mammal I like

Haxorus

I think it's rather wonderful. I love how it's basically an axe-based dragon, how its body seems covered on a golden armor and the "grassy" colours characterizing its pre-evolutions as well as their massive differences of aspect. It's probably my favourite Dragon type Pokémon.

Jellicent?

I really love male jellicent, it has such a goofy and regal appearance at the same time, what with its giant mustache and little "crown" on its head. I'm not too keen on female jellicent, though...female jellicent just looks dumb to me.

primeape

looks strange, big ball of angry fluff
funny in it's episode, but never a Pokemon I liked

Lillipup

Basically everything I don't like about Gen V condensed into one Pokemon. It's boring, there is nothing memorable about its looks, lore or playstyle, it's too realistic despite not having much detail put into it, and it looks more cartoony than animesque. If you asked someone who wasn't a fan of Pokemon, they'd never guess it's one.

Snorlax

nice fun large bear, love it
sleeps a lot, its fun color

Kangaskhan

Not something that catches my attention
Buneary looks like a rabbit and love it, but they made the evolve form look a bit too 'human' like, made me hate its design

Electabuzz

Ugh. I have nothing against most humanlike Pokemon, but this one is simply ugly and creepy - and that's even before the whole blackface controversy. There are definitely many better Pokemon.

Porygon

Never liked Dickey or its Alolan forms
Annoying when trying to escape

Fennekin

Back
Top Bottom