• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

yeah, because we totally needed another fire fox. I hate fennekin. Every time I look at its dumb little face I just want to kick it. Can't say I have any animosity towards either of its evolutions, but fennekin, just, ugh.

golett

I think it's a pretty cool Water type starter. The overall concept of a ninja-based frog is nice and I love its final form's signature move. Only thing about this Pokémon (Froakie and Greninja in particular) that bugs me is its in-game sprite or model, which I find to be a bit lacklustre.

Darmanitan?

it's a fairly cool design; much cooler fire monkey than infernape for sure. It's a shame that its zen mode ability is basically unusable, it would be fun to play around with.

qwilfish

to me its a big rock with a face on it - nothing for me to like about it
love the typing

Inkay

Creepy little thing.

Sigilyph

Side note: I started this topic back in September 2017 and it has 145 pages and 2891 replies....is it the most popular thread of all time? Just wondering :D

Yet another creepy little metal soldier thing.

Mega Lopunny

I think it's a pretty awesome shark of darkness. I like its torpedo-shaped body a lot and even more its Mega Evolution, characterized by battle scars and a furtherly more ferocious look.

Decidueye?

Do like it, wonder if the grassy goat will eat itself or others
love the design and typing

Glameow

Back
Top Bottom