• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I think it's really awesome. I love its sleek pose and its masquerade attitude which makes it one of my favourite Pokémon of all times.

Leafeon?

(more if fox/otter/cat to me, we all see them differently)

Shaymin, love the cutie!!
So adorable in its movie

Dewott

Love it, my favorite of all grass starters
final evolution that is

Tepig

Most fire starters in general seem lackluster to me, but this one is simply ugly, uninspired and doesn't feel like it belongs in Pokemon. Like all gen V starters. Like the whole gen V, grumble grumble gen IV was da best grumble grumble

Now about the least original 'Mon ever... Voltorb!

so ugly in design - I'll never like it

Yanmega

I slightly like it. It looks rather intimidating, with those fangs and those big red eyes. I think the dark green coloration succeeds in making it look more primeval.

tangrowth

awesome design, creepy looking if encountered in the seas
too bad shiny isn't as exciting as before

Clawitzer

looks like a giant teddy bear, friendly, and pink
really love its design

Anubis.... I mean
ea8c6ad535e708180b2c2cd45803c999--egypt-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom