• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its cute looking, a bit too human looking, at least its a ghost
reminds me of the ghosts I seen in Mexico

(one of my favorites, many seem to hate) Patrat

Not the worst of the early route Mon, but to me it's still not close to the likes of Rattata, Sentret or Zigzagoon. It's a bit bland (like everything in its generation), not exactly the most memorable Pokemon.

Cofagrigus one of few good Pokemon in 5th gen

Love the concept of an Ancient Egyptian based Pokemon (thanks to Nile) not creepy enough still like it a bit
Not based on any living creature I loved so only meh, can't rate it higher than that
wished the inside was a mummified cat or anubis

Gogoat

All the whole fanart stuff aside, I used to like it, but now I just don't care for it.

Feraligatr

Best and only Johto starter. In terms of both designs, movepool and lore, an absolute monster.

Mega Charizard X? I know a majority hates it, but I don't, so.

My favorite of the Zygarde forms
Love that cutie doggy look

Quilava

Looks like an end table instead of a Pokemon
not something for me

Torracat

Used to be one of my favourite Pokemon and one of few that I liked for pure power and not for design and lore. Nowadays however I don't really care about it.

Bulbasaur?

strange looking for me
doesn't resemble any living creature I like - not for me

Crobat

Fun idea if ancient Egyptian Pokemon
Didn't turn out as I had hoped for, looks strange and ugly

Noibat

Its ok looking, not the best early normal type

just because is its day - Umbreon

Last edited:
Looks terrible for me
Too strange and annoying to battle against
ruined 100% type for me (shouldn't be fairy)

Haunter

Back
Top Bottom