• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It is pretty cool and I like the fact it is actually peaceful despite its fearsome strength.
Articuno

A pretty... cool pigeon (get it? Cool... ice... snow... ... ...alright, shuting up now.)
Puns aside, least memorable of its trio in terms of design, though in battle it's actually pretty useful. And second movie aside, anime portrayed it as pretty nice thing (...I should stop, I know)
Sandshrew

Last edited:
A pretty... cool pigeon (get it? Cool... ice... snow... ... ...alright, shuting up now.)
Puns aside, least memorable of its trio in terms of design, though in battle it's actually pretty useful. And second move aside, anime portrayed it as pretty (n)ice thing (...I should stop, I know)

Sandshrew
One of my favorite Alola forms.

Trevenant

Ridiculously cute for a dragon/fighter jet hybrid. 11/10, would take as a pet. Surprisingly, Latios somehow manages to be far less adorable and more menacing despite being simply bigger recolor with different expresion and powers.

Giratina which isn't Pokemon world Satan, stop saying such bad things about it ;/

It looks cute and strong at the same time, and has nice colors. It could have improved the kite concept in a most direct way though.

Meditite

Primarina is pretty alright. Haven't used one, but they have a pretty design and interesting concept, with the whole singer dynamic.

Bellsprout

Meh design
Not best or worst
plants are nice looking

Infernape

Love it. It was my starter in Diamond and it's fun to use. Pretty kickass design as well.

Wooper

love the typing for sure, dislike that it looks too much like a bug

Natu

Back
Top Bottom