• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

funny idea for a Pokemon, sure made me laugh
tasty treat like for Glaceon - do like the Pokemon a lot

Glameow

cute lil fairy water mouse, love it
took me a while, but its tew adorable for words

Stantler

I like Dewott. It's got a cool design, a cool theme, and is imo one of the better middle stages. Actually I like it much more than its evolution.

Not very interesting, especially since the archetype was repeated three times, four if you count Mudkip.

Who besides Mudkip and Wooper + Quagsire are you referring to?

Bergmite

I don't like that much, also, if you don't look for it you won't know it exists because no Trainer uses it.

I like Dewott. It's got a cool design, a cool theme, and is imo one of the better middle stages. Actually I like it much more than its evolution.

Who besides Mudkip and Wooper + Quagsire are you referring to?

Bergmite
Seismitoad.

Vanillite

Its cute and funny, like it
now, where is my strawberry sauce

Servine

The very fact that it's based on an owl already gives it huge bonus in my eyes. However the fact that it looks rather boring, goofy and unthreatening (especially comapred to its evolution and preevolution). Overall I preffer Rowlet and Decidueye.

Charmander?

love it
such an awesome eagle love the coloring of feathers

Weavile

I liked how its tags in its Gen 3 sprites were dark blue. Them being teal just looks weird to me. Other than that, it's the mystical fairy legendary that I always forget exists.

Porygon2

its ok looking, just in likes
cuter than original Porygon for me

Ekans

Back
Top Bottom