• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It looks terrible, by design, love the typing

Vibrava

Great but it’s shiny form makes it look like a wimp?

Beeheeyum? (Or however you spell that obscure Pokémon’s name)

not for me, looks so terrible

Xerneas

aww, looks so adorable the way it shakes
it does look like it's cold even for an ice type

Vulpix

Normal seems pretty bland imo, but Alolan form is cute.

How about...Flygon?

Its beta design was much better. It was far more clear that it's supposed to be based on pushmi-pullyu. It's still not the worst Pokemon, but it's a bit forgettable.

Honedge

I love Tauros. One of my favorite Normal types, cool design, fun to use sometimes, overall great.

Seismitoad.

Don't see that comparison hardly at all. Wooper and Mudkip, yes, because they're both axolotls/mud fish with similar design/species features. But Seismitoad is just a frog/toad that happens to be bulky, blue, and Water/Ground. There are worse comparisons, sure, but it's not that close since they're distinct species. Agree to disagree I suppose.

Bisharp

Back
Top Bottom