• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Don't see that comparison hardly at all. Wooper and Mudkip, yes, because they're both axolotls/mud fish with similar design/species features. But Seismitoad is just a frog/toad that happens to be bulky, blue, and Water/Ground. There are worse comparisons, sure, but it's not that close since they're distinct species. Agree to disagree I suppose.

Bisharp
In my case, I thought that they were comparing them just because they were Water/Ground.

On Topic: For some reason, I had problems beating this guy the first time I played Black, but now I can't remember why.

Painter

its a creepy good looking meat eating plant
love it - hated the disappointing voice they gave it in the anime
(just someone screaming)

Oshawott

I adore Ralts. Easily one of my favorite mons of all time. It's precious, has a pretty simple and nice looking design, has a cool cry, and its final evos are a couple of my favorites in the series.

Jumpluff

It's an adorable ball of near perfection. I really love this whole line, I think they have really fun designs and they're fun to play. They were very limited for a long time but their movepool has been expanded so they can really use that great speed stat and decent typing now.

Slurpuff

Cute little whipped cream Mon that can... heheh, cream the competition pretty well. And it evolves from such a cutie to boot. A very useful and adorable Fairy Mon.

Speaking of Fairies: Mawile

one giant overweight sleeping bear
love its design, kind of reminds me of myself after a big meal too
or a big working day

Sawsbuck

I like the design. It is a rather pretty fish.

Alolan Vulpix

so adorable, cute little goat
fun to ride around on one in the Skiddo Ranch

Lucario

lucario is my #1 least favorite pokemon of all time. It's so ugly looking and overrated, I just can't stand it at all. Ew.

accelgor

Back
Top Bottom