• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Love it, such an adorable kitty
(hate the evil one from TRio, gives cats bad image)

Gengar

one of my least favorite pokemon. Its design is so boring, yet it's probably the most popular ghost-type. It's a tad infuriating, because almost every other ghost-type is more deserving of the love gengar hogs.

tropius

Not a fan of hippos myself
Don't like at all based on design or typing

Linoone

One of the only two fully evolved regional mammals I really like, the second one being Furret.
Gallade

too human looking for me
hate its design

Alolan Ninetales

sigh!! once more - "too human looking - hate their design"
love the typing

Zorua

love that adorable lion cub
so shockingly cute!!

Helioptile

Quintessential fighting type and essence of everything I don't like about said types. It's a hulking, powerful mass of brainless muscle powered by a 2:4:1 mixture of bloodlust, testosterone and badassery... and not much more, really. No funny design quirks, no lore going beyond "Came to chew bubblegum and kick ass and is all out of bubblegum", moveset boils down to "punch things", "throw things" and "punch things harder". And as much as I normally don't mind humanoid Pokemon, this one is just ugly and TOO humanlike.

Conkeldurr which is the same but worse to me

My least favourite Fighting type. Not only is it ugly, it also outclasses a number of Pokemon of said type that I like, especially Mienshao.
Ludicolo

too human looking, resembles a piñata more than Pokemon
I'll get "mi escoba" (broom) to hit it - not sure "golosinas" (candy) will come out
in other words "hate its design"

Articuno

Favourite Kanto legendary and favourite legendary bird. It is majestic and elegant and I love its cry.
Azelf

its cute and small and full of nature
love that little tree stump design floating around with a small root
that grows into a pumpkin when it evolves
That grows into an equally spooky tree

Weavile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom