• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It looks so ugly to me, just a giant rock - with face and body parts
nothing resembling my favorite living creatures
I don't like it at all

Caterpie

It took them six generations to make an actual T. rex. Thankfully, Tyrunt didn't disappoint, even if we found out a few years later T. rex probably didn't have feathers.

Kricketune

I have seen the previous evolution of Kricketune, and this is the first time I have laid eyes on it before.
I cannot say I like or dislike anything about it because I have never seen it in action, but it looks good from my view.

Lycanroc

I love Midday Lycanroc, and Midnight Lycanroc is also cool, but Midnight Lycanroc is by far the most unappealing of the three.

Rotom

Do you mean Dusk? Because that was two types you mentioned, and you said three.
I like Rotom, especially when he takes form as a Pokedex.

Caterpie

Starting to like it
mostly thanks to my love of geography, how elephants featured in lots of 'coz if arms'

Rockruff

Maybe it's cuz I'm not what one would call a dog person (I'm more into cats), but Rockruff never really appealed to me as much as Midnight Lycanroc and to a lesser extent Dusk Lycanroc. So... yeah, I don't care about it.

Archen

Took me a while
Learning to love bats
Noivern so awesome looking
One of my favorites - love that design and typing

Lunala

The only Water/Ice type I don't care for, although I still don't truly dislike it.
Xatu

cutie bird
really love its so small and innocent look
reminds me of one of the birds my grandma had
(after she passed away - not sure how the bird escaped, one day I came home from work, part of the cage was broken)

Kingdra

Back
Top Bottom