• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Your average Dragon type.
Unrelated thought: The Dragon type should've been introduced in Gen 3, and the Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite line should've been Water type...

Flygon

looks nice - meh by design, looks too much like a "bug"

Absol

Love that fiery bird
Cute awesome flyer

Galvantula

THE ABSOLUTE BEST SPIDER IN THE FRANCHISE

Speaking of spiders, Ariados

A cutesy spider too adorable to be scary evolves into this... thing. I am extremely arachnophobic, yet find most spider 'Mon too cute to be scary... not this one.

Spinarak?

Looks terrible, just a bunch metal together
not everyone likes the Pokemon
doesn't resemble any living creature I love

Chatot

Looks meh, not something that catches my attention
other crab-Pokemon I love more

such as.... Kingler

Ash's was awesome and it's a big shame it didn't get to appear more often and never joined his main party. But in general I preffer its preevolution more and think there were many more memorable water types. Like...

Dewpider?

love that little dark birdie!!
looks and walks funny - made me smile for sure

Umbreon

Back
Top Bottom