• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

No idea why everyone hates it so much.
I mean, it's supposedly rather annoying to battle, but so is Snorlax, Slowbro and many other widely beloved Pokemon. I really like it for its somewhat unusual design idea.

Larvitar

It's totally adorable and it evolves into one of the best pseudo-legendaries ever. What more could anyone possibly want? :)

Golisopod

I somewhat like it, it has a very intimidating look which I appreciate. But araquanid is my preferred water/bug type.

ditto

Too human looking, really hate its design

Zorua

looks nice, like its design
always looks angered in the animes and official drawings

Snorlax

@Kuchistas - you forgot to leave a Pokemon to say something about
* edit if you does leave one *

Arcanine

One of the first generation’s best. A truly majestic creature, and a Pokémon I really wish I could have in real life.

Furret

it looks so strange, not sure if I'll ever like it
doesn't resemble any kind of bird I love

Braviary

looks so cute
awesome moves it learns
shiny just as adorable
love that description - won't ever rival Espeon's beauty (to me, feline still wins against all)
should have been part fairy instead of the ugly eggs (cryapi/Togepi line)

Dragonite

I like its pre-evolutions a lot more. Also I'm ambivalent at best to most Dragon-types that are just dragons without any weird twists, so meh.

Speaking of boring Dragon-types, Salamence

Back
Top Bottom