• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love that crow design
one of my favorite birds for sure

Bibarel

As I was saying the other day in another thread, this is an (apparently) unpopular Pokemon that I really like. It's super cute.

Chansey

I like it a lot...what else can I say....not among my top favorite Pokemon of all time but I do like it....and I like it a lot more than its evo whose design I can't stomach.

Chansey

I think it's pretty good, very helpful in the center as a nurse with the Joys.

Joltik

Rather underrated! Not the greatest Pokemon, but honestly, I'm just glad that Spoink no longer has to fear the threat of dying via not bouncing.

Seviper

Don't like the design and it's a pretty random snake.

Mawile

I don't really like mawile, it's odd looking and I always beat it in battle.

Lickitung

looks strange, but was funny in the anime
meh by design

Zorua

Meh it's OK but I'm not one of these furry types that are crazy about it.

Spinarak.

The first stage of what is probably my favorite Pokemon. I like its design and I'm satisfied with it as a pre-evo for Gardevoir but it's not in my top 20 favorite Pokemon or something.

Mawile

Super cute in a more non-typical way just like Shelder and Foongus (remember their anime episodes about this?)

Carnivine

I have heard of the evolution behind that one, known as Elgyem, but this one is just as odd as the one before it.

Slowpoke

Um a tiny bit cute.

Spinarak

Back
Top Bottom