• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

such an adorable electric zebra, looks like it may be fun to play with one
a bit too small to ride though

Salazle

I don't really like the idea of her being a sexy lizard. Salandit is much better. I think the only thing that redeems salazzle to me is the fact that she is plumeria's signature pokemon, and I like plumeria.

porygon-z

I recall that it used to be a pokemon I liked a lot, though nowadays I don't care much for it. I still prefer it to the other hoenn starters. Its mega is ugloo, though.

surskit

An underrated gem of a bug-type. Masquerain is cool, too, but Surskit was unique and simple enough to be lovable. IIRC, it doesn't have any official plushies, which is a serious crime.

Misdreavus.

I like it a lot, just as much as Mismagius. Like the hair and the little dress and the necklace....

Mismagius

A dissapointment compared to its pre-evo as far as I'm concerned.

Starmie

Not something I like
More of fancy jewelry than a Pokemon

Pikachu

Cute but his cuteness is sooo overdone in the anime....and plus we see so much of him everywhere...

Starmie

Last edited:
Very nice concept and type combination. The fact of having a Water-type with the Volt Absorb ability is absolutely great and, in addition to that, I love its evolution's name.

Bronzong?

Very nice concept and type combination. The fact of having a Water-type with the Volt Absorb ability is absolutely great and, in addition to that, I love its evolution's name.

Bronzong?

One of the greatest Pokemon ever conceived. Everything about it and its pre-evolution oozes with references towards Japanese folklore. Plus, it's pretty useful in a fight!

Ambipom

Really hate it
Too human looking for my likes

Vaporeon

Either my joint favorite or second favorite eeveelution (the other one is Glaceon).

Delphox

Such a lovely anthro fox wearing a good fiery cape
good break from fire/fighting
my love of foxes easily makes my favorite starter final evolution of all

Pyroar Male

Meh he's ok but don't care about it. I'm glad that there are Pokemon with secondary normal typing though.

Meloetta

Back
Top Bottom