• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It strikes to me as a tank made of stone, reason why I like it a lot. I also like its brown/orange colour palette which, speaking about the looks, creates a nice difference in comparison to its pre-evolutions.

Steelix?

I used to like it more, but nowadays I'm pretty indifferent towards it. Its mega is pretty lame, too. It's still one of the cooler fully evolved pseudo legendaries, though.

diancie

Not the kind of rock in into
Looks a bit to strange
Love the typing

Mew

That thing looks so ugly to me
Doesn't resemble any living creature I love

Gengar

It's a nice and simple looking phantom, which I particularly like in its mega evolved form. Ghost/Poison is a dangerous type combination.

Camerupt?

it looks like pottery from ancient times, none of a Pokemon
its something that I will never like

Feraligatr

too human looking like most fighting types
don't like its design

Sandslash

I've always found Sandslash to be adorable. Though I can never decide if its spikes would feel like fuzzy spikes or like porcupine needles... which I assume feel like the non-feather parts of large bird feathers since I've never seen a porcupine let alone touched one's quill needle things.

Klinklang

like the idea but not scary enough for a ghosts

Glameow

Among the cutest feline 'Mon, especially in Zoey's and Johanna's anime... then it evolves into Purugly. Ninjask'd

It's... ugly and nausea inducing. Trubbish is at least somewhat cute, but not this one.

Dratini

its alright and cute, dragons aren't really my high favorite types
do like it, final evolution not so much

Zangoose

Back
Top Bottom