• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Even though I consider myself to be more on the Seviper side, it definitely is a pretty cool Pokémon.

Mamoswine?

not something that catches my attention much
having a skull all day must be horrible to carry
it doesn't look nice either
does have interesting backstory to it

Froslass

Exactly like the rest of the Ice-types of Sinnoh, it's easily one of my favourite Pokémon. Lookin' at you, Weavile, Abomasnow, Glaceon and Mamoswine.
Now, back to Froslass... It's lovely and looks just like a beautiful dress made of snow.

Bruxish?

To me at least
Its one of worst looking fish ever created

Feebass

It's not as humorously bad as Magikarp so it ends up being middle of the road.

Buizel

I never found it remarkable. While I never really forget any Pokemon per se, out of all the Pokemon that I ever known, this one definitely sits at the furthest of my head in terms of memory. I just care so little about it and its evo Floatzel that I don't have anything to say other than.... meh.

Pinsir

used to hate it before
learning how cool bats are, learning to like it more
small and cute for sure

Psyduck

(I also used to hate Woobat despite generally being big fan of all bats, but grew to like it)
Funny and iconic in anime at first, later strated to be annoying. Otherwise rather unremarkable. Its evo is somewhat cool.

Swoobat

Back
Top Bottom