• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love it, cute doggy

Furfrou

Its killer type combination and weird looking paintings resembling eyes or targets make it the most unique Pokémon among the fossils, as far as I'm concerned.

Drifblim?

Only reason I remember it at all is because a wild one somehow managed to kick Misty's party's colective ass in one episode of the anime despite double type disadvantage (which is only one of many reasons why I think she sucked as trainer prior to AG).

Speaking of Misty's party, Politoed

I haven't dealt with that one at all, but all I know is that a lot of people make too big a deal over it, acting like it's a cute little dog that they can baby over.

Metang

Not something for me
Just pieces of metal put together
Doesn't resemble anything I like

Dewott

I like the pre-form Oshawott, this one looks pretty cool.

Flabebe

Cute fairy flower love it

Swirlix

Cute and adorable little ball mouse

Ursaring

I had never heard of it until I saw MegaPod use it as an avatar.

Charjabug

I quite like it. It's a stubby little battery that resembles a subway car. I like its eyes and mouth too. Not to mention its evolution is awesome.

cubchoo

Cute bear cub
Love it

Zigzagoon

not for me, I'm one of the few that doesn't like its design

Zoroark

Back
Top Bottom