• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Lapras is one of my favorite Water-types! Gen 1 has my favorite designs for the type in general. I think having it be based off of a dinosaur but not make it a Fossil Pokemon is kinda weird though. What's also weird is that I always use the one you can find in Union Cave in G/S/C and HG/SS, but not the one you get from the Silph Co. worker in R/B/Y and its remakes.

Piloswine

adorable looking icy bird, love the feather colors
does look like a beautiful flying Glaceon

Shaymin

Didn't realise how adorable its hedgehog form is until I got to the Shaymin Vilage in "Explorers of the Sky". Meanwhile its sky form is simply evil when given a choice scarf and ordered to use Air Slash ;-;

Arbok

Love the mongoose Pokemon
It always seems mad in game and anime
Only seen it smile in the Refresh when petting good spot
Love the funny reaction it makes when petting colored ear petted

Zigzagoon

I'm not too much into the early Normal-types, except maybe for the three which have a secondary "element": Bibarel, Alolan Raticate and Diggersby. The latter is my favourite.

Entei?

Love the fiery legendary lion
makes adorable animations in Refresh
Love that design
So hard to catch but wait is worth it

Mienshao

Love the electric lynx /lion feline
Awesome animations in Refresh

Glaceon

It's my favourite Eevee's evolution. Everything about it feels perfect, from its delicate blue colouring to its crystal shaped tail, ears and patterns. As I said in a post before, Sinnoh Ice-types are perfection for me.

Chesnaught?

Chesnaught's entire line is honestly my least favorite of the Kalosian starter lines. They just never really cottoned to me I guess.

Vanilluxe

Last edited:
I really like Vanillu xe. Pure Ice typs are cool, its got a funny design. I used to have one on my Black team.

Eldegoss :D

I don't love it or anything, but it's certainly nice looking. I like it enough to consider using one on my team.

wooloo

Back
Top Bottom