• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I somewhat like it. I kind of hope it's not the only knight/suit of armor pokemon we get in sword/shield, but if it does end up being the only one, its intimidating design is pleasant enough to the point where I wouldn't be that disappointed. Much cooler edgy bird than honchkrow.

drednaw

Zamazenta is cool af. I'm not really interested with legends, but really impressed with the ones they gave us for Galar, though I will admit when I first saw it I did think, "Solgaleo?"

Wooloo

It's from generation eight, and I haven't done any research at all on the newer-gen pokemon such as this, including scorbunny, grookey, or sobble.

Raikou

I've never heard of it, but then again it's from Sword & Shield, so I definitely wouldn't know it.

Skiploom

Cute, love what it's based on, and love the typing too.

Magmar

Odd, but something I would expect from a ghost type pokemon.

Totodile

Snappy but still manages to look cute.

Magmar

One of my favourite Electric and/or Steel-types. I love its incredible collection of resistances and bizarre, UFO based looks.

Charizard?

One of my least favorite Pokemon ever. Crazy a** shape.

Magamar....again because the previous two people only said that they didn't care for it.

Magmar's entire evolutionary line is easily one of my favourites among the pure Fire-type. Okay, you were faster than me.

Nosepass and Probopass are really underrated Pokémon. I personally think they are genuinely interesting in all of their weirdness.

Walrein?
Ew. Overrated, ugly, and overall dull. Its Megas are cool, though.
That's fine. I personally love the normal and the mega evolved X form, while I am really not into its mega evolved Y form.

Walrein looks so strange
does have that part clown face to it
I'm generally not a fan of seems and walruses it won't catch my attention

Aurorus

somefin about its design is somewhat awkward to me. I suppose I do somewhat like it, but I prefer its pre evolution, as well as tyrantrum. It pisses me off that it learns neither power gem or aurora veil. The latter just being more blatant gen one pandering so alolan ninetales can be the only hail setter with aurora veil.

bounsweet

Back
Top Bottom