• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I actually don't hate it. I think I prefer it's pre-evos a bit more, but it is pretty interesting looking. The designs not too complicated, but not too simple. Object-based Pokemon have always been a thing, but other than the lame simplistic designs from Gen 1 for objects (looking at you Magnemite and Voltorb) this one looks pretty cool.

Frillish

I think it's pretty underrated. Both of the gendered designs mix both the eerie aspects and the royal aspects well enough. It's one of those Pokemon that I prefer over their evolutions design-wise; the male Jellicent has a magnificent mustache but the female doesn't really appeal to me.

Nihilego

not sure what others like about it
its not the worst looking, not the best looking either
weird star like eyes, tentacles move kind of look its trying to simulate "human" makes me hate it a bit more
typing is so odd
won't like it at all
might like it more if it was a bit more realistic - water/poison moved more like a normal jellyfish, they try to make it too "human like"

Alolan Persian

I find it to be rather pretty and much more interesting compared to its regular form. Many of its characteristics are just plesant to look at, especially that blue gem and that bizarre expression.

Shiinotic?

love shiinotic. It's a bioluminescent fairy mushroom that resembles an alien. It has eerily long fingers as well. It's just such a shame it was shafted in the stat department. They could have boosted parasect's bst like they did to masquerain.

teddiursa

took me a while, really loving that adorable brown bear
so adorable, also has that slight mean look to it
"all the honey mine, if not I'll trick you into giving it to me" kind of look
love it!! so cute!

Houndoom

arceus I hate this stupid dog. Houndumb used to have the honor of being my very least favorite pokemon, largely because I associated it with this guy that I used to dislike...but, even now that me and that guy have made up, it's still one of my least favorite pokemon (though it's not my #1 least favorite anymore). Guess I just got used to hating it. Its design isn't particularly bad, but I don't care for it either.

hitmontop

ugh, at least for me, too human looking like most fighting types are
even if 'anthro' looking, resembles human more than the species its based on
main reason I really dislike it

Ho-Oh

One of the more creative Ghost types and certainly a nice addition from Alola. The fact that it isn't a Steel type and is instead a Grass type; thereby indicating that its the seaweed that's the real being, is a neat idea.

Yamper.

Last edited:
It’s too damn cute! From its stubby legs to the heart on its butt. We finally get a corgi-mon and it’s everything I wanted! Wish it had partial Normal for its typing for my head-canon gym.

Vigoroth

It's a pretty neat middle evolution and the only one on its evolutionary line without Truant, which is a nice thing... Too bad Slaking is killed out by that silly ability.
However, Truant or not, it's still high among my favourite Normal-types' list.

Excadrill?

It's an unintentionally creepy Bug Pokemon. Its eyes being the only thing peeking out of its shell just unnerves me for some reason.

Bergmite

love that adorable hooting owl
so funny in the anime, and same in Refresh

Buizel

I like how it looks extremely elegant and quick at the same time. It's really cool and I like its evolution even more.

Drampa?

Not sure why
Looks terrible to me, really dislike it
Looks too elderly than battle ready

Buizel

I think buizel is interesting, a orange water ferret is how I would begin to describe it.

Lickitung

Back
Top Bottom