• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I slightly like it, shame it outclasses Dusknoir thanks to Eviolite.
Weavile

Weavile is super cool looking, it's a shame that it isn't great in battling. Bit of a glass cannon.

Hawlucha

I feel like I should like this one a lot more than I actually do but... yeah, don't care about it. I will concede that its a fine concept for a Fighting/Flying, though. And the Shiny's cool.

Dustox

So strong and adorable looking
Love the creepy design for sure
Typing is awesome too

Liepard

I am not sure I like that one so much, looks like a very cunning and elusive cat.

Exeggutor

It was one of my favourite Pokémon back in the day and still is when we talk about Generation I.
I really, really hate its Alolan form though and think it's one of the dumbest looking things of the series.

Feraligatr?

I think it's really cool, the overall design from the first form as a small croc is very nice.

Mankey

It has a very odd but interesting looking hairdo, not very familiar with it overall.

Haxorus

I guess it's sort of cute, and I can appreciate its fluffiness (especially in its mega form), but it's not a mon I care about at all. Maybe someday it will grow on me. Maybe.

carbink
Weavile is super cool looking, it's a shame that it isn't great in battling. Bit of a glass cannon.
are you joking? It was literally banned from underused for being too good.

the typing is nice rocky fairy
design isn't too good
not the kind of rock n' roll that catches my attention

Wigglytuff

I like wigglytuff, it's a pure marshmallow with rabbit ears and a cute tuft on its head. Wigglytuff in mystery dungeon 2 is also one of the best pokemon characters ever. However, I do prefer jigglypuff. Both because of its smash appearance, and because I simply prefer its design.

pyukumuku

I'm overly crazy about Sinnoh Ice-types and think they are perfection. Why, do you ask me? I feel they incarnate the spirit of Winter pretty well.
Just look at Froslass... It looks like a beautiful dress made of snow.

Oranguru?

Back
Top Bottom