• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its alright looking
not hated or super loved, just in like
good plant looking Pokemon

Carnivine

I saw it recently in a movie, and I don't really have any positive feelings for it.

Dedenne

I pretty much hate every Pikaclone out there; and especially this one. Not only is its design wholly unoriginal and just looks like every other electric rodent, but there's absolutely NOTHING about it that screams Fairy-type. At all. It really doesn't echo the Fairy type in terms of design, it's just a this plump, orange rodent; and it utterly wastes the formerly-unique typing by not even learning that many Fairy type attacks. Hell; Play Rough's the only damaging Fairy move it learns naturally, and its still useless because its Special Attack is higher than its Attack. It doesn't even learn Dazzling Gleam. So, yeah. Not a fan. At all.

Toxapex

I don’t have any feelings towards it, so therefore I am neutral.

Volcanion

I don't actually mind that one, the only thing I don't like is the annoying scream-ish voice.

Shaymin

Uhh, not too exciting for sure, Pokemon based on Latin letters
not too exciting for me
only learning a single move

Sylveon

:LOL:

I do love Altaria, cute looking bird , looks fluffy for sure

Patrat

too fiery to pet - too not good looking for me

Comfey

It's absolutely adorable and, in addition to that, it also has a really solid ability. In short words, it's a cutie.

Quagsire?

Back
Top Bottom