• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

While I've grown more indifferent towards it nowadays, I think Gliscor's one of the more decently designed Gen 4 evolutions. Its vampiric traits make it look pretty menacing.

Crobat

If it wasn't for the fact this evolutionary line annoyingly appears in every single, freaking Pokémon game, I probably would like this cross based bat much more than I do.
With that said, I like it much, much more than Zubat and Golbat, which I honestly find very boring, uninteresting (and annoying).

Aggron?

I used to like it more, but nowadays I'm mostly indifferent to it. I suppose it does look fairly cool, though its mega is a bit clunky.

dustox

its ok, not scary enough for a ghost type
do like how it looks like

Swellow

I certainly like it a little. It has a good design; its frill in particular looks cool. What I don't understand is why one of its two default abilities hurts it under sun, while being solar powered is supposed to be its main thing. And yes, I know solar power hurts it under sun too, but at least it also provides a sp. attack boost.

basculin

not so bad looking, love the one with the blue stripe more than the red
not really a Pokemon i would use, other water types I love a bit more

Meowth

Kinda "Mehowth", I would say. I think there are more interesting Normal-types out there.
Seriously though, it's one of the few Generation I Pokémon which sadly do not essentially appeal to me.

Clawitzer?

it's gr8. Definitely one of my favorite water-types. The gigantic cannon claw is obviously the biggest appeal of the design, and for some reason it vaguely reminds me of a dragon head.

whismur

It looks terrible to me
too strange design, many 3rd gen are the same
strange bloated rabbit

Bunnelby

Easily one of my favourite Alola 'mons. It's cute, has an unique type combination and also an incredible movepool full of beautiful, draining styled attacks.

Omastar?

water spider as a Pokemon
so amazing, such an amazing species
spider that can hunt under water
(should have been water/poison)

Beartic

Back
Top Bottom