• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its not too scary, does have an interesting design
falls only in meh for my likes

Fletchinder

Looks kinda cool, like Fletchling only with cuteness swapped with EDGE.
And I don't mean it in a bad way.

Breloom

it's somewhat kangaroo-like, which I find strange. I don't care about it. Shiinotic and parasect are cooler mushroom pokemon.

delcatty

Oh, sweet, lovable Delcatty... I love you, but why are you so bad at EVERYTHING? GAH

Bellossom

looks nice, cute flowers on it
only in likes

Luxio

just a bunch of seeds moving together, one looks broken
do like them a bit, at least its not a bug type

Stunky

Not the kind of "Rock N' Roll" i love
its on my hated side

Teddiursa

such an adorable pink kitten - so playful, reminds me of when my cats where kittens
love the coloring

Growlithe

not for me, its too "human" looking
not something I look into favorite Pokemon

Altaria

(I was looking at my list of favorite Pokemon for ideas - and my TCG Card collection)

its alright, just in favorites, slightly above "meh" - so you can say kind of 5.5 out of 10

Buneary

Back
Top Bottom