• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

my child is lovely and perfect in every way. It is objectively the best pokemon, what with its gemstone eyes (as well as gemstone adorning other parts of its body), sinister personality, awesome typing, hopkinsville goblin inspiration, and invisible mouth until it feels like smiling. Even its mega is awesome, literally using a jewel as a shield. It fills my heart with sadness and rage that not only did they nerf prankster and burn, but they got rid of mega evolution, so now it won't be good anywhere. Fingers crossed they bring back megas later on or at least unnerf prankster and/or burn.

avalugg

I haven't heard of that one until you just mentioned it, but I find it easy to mistake for an iceberg.

Ribombee

It's really pretty. Just wish it had a better Special Attack movepool and hidden ability. However, its bright green colour palette and necklace of petals make it look outstandingly cute.

Paras ...

It's an adorable gear based Pokémon and the fact there isn't a wide variety of pure Steel ones around makes me like it even more.

Xatu ...

Fun fact: The reason Xatu stands so still is because it is able to see the future, apparently so scared of what it sees it is petrified.

Nice lore. I like it a lot. It feels like a cousin to Sigilyph (who I also like a lot).

Solosis

Back
Top Bottom