• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

not really something that catches my attention
so it hates for now - do prefer its evolution a bit more

Piplup
re__the_piplup_of_madagascar_by_jvs_luck_d4qw3z2-fullview.jpg

awww, so adorably fluffy and warm
bigger fluffier Eevee - my most favorite of all fire types
eevee_and_flareon_by_iplatartz_dd79dg2-fullview.jpg

Pikachu

Last edited:
love it, so cute
love the strawberry like ears, my favorite fruit
might get confused for dessert
can't wait to see it in game

Arbok

It's a great looking Dragon Pokémon provided with a cool Attack, a very creative evolutionary chain and no 4x weaknesses. I like it a lot. One of the best Unova Pokémon.

Charmander ...

Midnight version Lycancroc is pretty awesome, as it has a very appropriate lycanthrope figure and an amazing bloody red colour palette. The other two, on the other hand, are not my cup of tea... Especially the Dusk version which looks endlessly unoriginal.

Ampharos ...

it is cute and fun looking too
do love its design

Pyukumuku

Back
Top Bottom