• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Excadrill is my favourite Pokémon. Such a thick and beautiful mole with a body covered in half steel. Look at those laceration patterns giving this drill based beauty a kind of tough "play time's over" attitude. Also, do you know how cool is to have the Mold Breaker ability on a Ground Pokémon? It's pure perfection in all of its characteristics.

Crobat ...

used to be on my hated side, after a while
and giving a try
really learning to love it, also liking bats makes it better for me

Milotic

I think it's really weird that it evolves from something like a Feebas, but you can't ever judge a book by it's cover.

Marshadow

I really like corsola, it was one of the first pokemon I saw in the alola region.

Houndour

it's kind of cute, and I like one of its evolutions (lunala). Ironic that the pre evolution of box mascots would be the worst pokemon in the game.

Edit: goddamnitt vulpix
don't really care about it, though it's neat how it looks like a grenade

wigglytuff

Cute and funny and slow
I do love it

Slowking

I like it because of the "I think I need some pants" line in the Lugia movie. It was something along those lines. Kid me really enjoyed it.

Slowbro

I think it's really weird, but kinda funny too, and really reminds me of Kanto so I like it.

Gloom

All hail king Julian Passinian
Love that lemur
Cute design
Loving it more seeing how good Madagascar played

Jolteon

Last edited:
so horrible looking for me
kind of looks like a "human robot" more than enough reason to be on my hated list

Frogadier

Back
Top Bottom