• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not for me
Doesn't resemble any cute carnivorous species I love
On my hates

Raikou

One of the best Electric Pokémon out there. It looks majestic enough and reminds me a bit of a saber toothed tiger, which is a cool thing. Great sounding cry, also.

Forretress ...

A bit strange looking
Not scary enough for ghost type
Only meh

Feraligatr

Totodile was my first choice for Johto and I really love its whole evolutionary chain. Croconaw with its caveman traits and Feraligatr with its light blue colours (even though I remember these to be messed up with something going around the dark green and watery green colour in Pokémon Silver) and great movepool which goes very well with its hidden ability, Sheer Force.

Phanpy ...

I think it’s a really cute little elephant that turns into a cool looking battle beast.

Riolu

It’s really cool, very spooky and mystical at the same time, also very boisterous when angry.

Komala

Last edited:
Actually, it's one of the few Pokémon where I like the previous forms more. Still not sure why Talonflame does not really appeal to me; maybe it's because of its face or expression.

Steelix ...

I used to like it more than I do now, but I still find the iron snake pokemon to be fairly cool. Its mega adds crystals to the design, which is neat, but I don't like its jaw.

gulpin

Back
Top Bottom