• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

not too exciting for me
design never attracted my attention
a bit too overdesigned as well

Watchog

too human looking for my likes
its on my hates

Pikachu

love that snake, favorite of all evolved grass type starters

Primarina

It's cool and all, but I think I like Popplio better :)

Alolan Persian

The design would be a lot better if it didn't have a shovel in its head. Maybe something more natural like a twig or a seashell.

Landorus

Although nowadays I lean more towards its pre-evolutions, I still have a soft spot for Crobat. I find its simple, yet distinctive design pleasing.

Archeops

I remember seeing illustrations of Archeopteryx with colorful plumage in a book when I was a kid long before Archeops was a thing, and how finally getting a Pokémon inspired by Archeopteryx just how I would picture one was a welcome surprise. It’s a really lovely fossil mon and one of my favorites...shame it was given a bad ability.

Dragalge

It's a beautiful, French violet sea dragon which looks like covered with dreamy seaweed. Love it to death.

Passimian looks really awesome. It's a rather solid Fighting Pokémon and Defiant is always an amazing ability.

Azumarill ...

Back
Top Bottom