• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I don't prefer it, these new generation ones aren't really my most favored, just for the reason that I don't find them to be as creative as I would like in order to enjoy them properly.

Tapu Fini

Best Water/Poison Pokémon, in my opinion. I really like its fearful characteristics and tentacle system which makes it look like a wall of stings.

Venusaur ...

love that so adorable pink kitten
made me laugh in the anime for sure
so funny in Amie/Refresh

Poochyena

Nice early bug. I remember and appreciate how annoying it is with Poison Needle during the beginning of the Gen. I games.

Misdreavus ...

My favorite Gen 2 Pokemon. A nice mixture of elegance, eerieness, cuteness, simplicity all make for a pleasant little banshee. The color palette's fine, too.

Mawile

looks much uglier and stranger than Trevenant

Pumpkaboo

it's silly. The whole theory about its tail being the main body is interesting too. I kinda like it. Though while I did praise its silliness, the females having "lipstick", while amusing, bothers me enough to make me insist on using male wobbuffet.

bergmite

Kommo-o is certainly an awesome looking dragon. Its battle position and scaly system look really memorable to my eyes.

Skarmory ...

not really a Pokemon that catches my attention
in dislikes, at least its not the worst looking so not in hates for that reason

Riolu

Back
Top Bottom