• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I quite like it. It, morpeko, and alolan raichu are the only pikaclones I care for. It's adorably round and I like its spikes. It also helps that I like hedgehogs

tsareena

I'm largely indifferent to Fire/Fighting starters, and this one is no exception. The only real thing I have to say about Goku here is that it's legitimately a lot smaller than I expect it to be.

Galarian Weezing.

I can’t get over how perfectly they got this one! I had long figured an air-purifying Poison/Fairy Weezing regional variant would be a great counterpart to Alolan Muk, but considered my hopes dashed when no new Alolan forms came with USUM. Then years later they reveal this beauty! The design wasn’t anything I expected out of a Fairy Weezing, but it works so well and I LOVE it. The mustaches and smokestack top hats are fabulous, simply fabulous. I am so ready to catch one of these babies.

Eelektross

I already have commented this one previously. This time, I'll just say it's my most appreciated Unova Dragon Pokémon.

Jumpluff ...

I adore it, it's my perfect little star child. Its face is so delightful and makes me soooooo happy. I recently found out that its face disappears while it sleeps, which is adorable. I also like all the colors it comes in, including the shiny, which I have one of.

misdreavus

I think it's pretty strong and determined and makes a great partner for Kiawe since they both possess a fiery spirit.

Emolga

Back
Top Bottom