• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love that cute electric flying squirrel
made me laugh so much in the BW series with the silly feuds it had with Snivy, main reason it made the 5th gen anime fun
Love its design as well

Floatzel

This is the second time I've gotten over this Water-type line in this thread. And my answer is still the same; it's completely forgettable. I legitimately have nothing to say other than I just don't care about Buizel or Floatzel. They're just that unremarkable to me.

Ariados

I like this spider. It has interesting colors and its tendency to attach silk to its prey and then follows it back to the prey and its friends is neat. I'm glad it got toxic thread as a signature move, even if it came out of nowhere.

morpeko

not sure why everyone loved it when it first came out
its ok looking for me, nothing too high on favorites

Arcanine

Ninetales is better.

Mr. Mime

A weird name for a Poke that can be male/female. Feel compelled to nickname a female one Ms. Mime. Other than that it's a fun pokemon to play through with. I usually find use for a psychic type on my team.

PIKACHU

not really something that catches my attention

Rhydon

Absol? I don't really have any preference for that one, so it's kinda neutral for me.

Mime Jr.

Both the ability and the concept are genuinely neat ideas; but I'm not a fan of the way the Kidgaskhan looks. I know it's supposed to be how it'll look if it grows up a bit more; but maybe if they kept the simplistic, Sandshrew-esque face I'd like it a bit more.

Magcargo

Back
Top Bottom