• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love it, the cutie fox that evolves into the psychic kitty

Riolu

gee, thanks for making me miss page 200, guys

I very, very, very, very, very, very, very slightly like it, but overall I think it's super boring.

galarian linoone

Notable member of the Rampant Crotch Hair Holy Trinity (along with Blaziken and Reshiram)

Omastar

really dislike its design, similar with its pre evolution
not sure why so many like it, I guess I'll never understand them

Cyndaquil

I think it and quilava are somewhat cute, though I don't give a shit about typhlosion. I'm vastly more interested in totodile and feraligatr, though.

primeape

big ball of fist, nothing really to like about it
doesn't even resemble any fun living species that catches my attention

Primarina

I somewhat like it; certainly cooler than incineroar and decidueye, and among the water-type starters I like. It's a serene pokemon. However, as far as water-type starters go, I do prefer feraligatr.

ariados

love plants, so its on my favorites
not too high either, since its not based on carnivorous mammals I love

because is it's day - Glaceon

Love it
Such adorable looking bird

Cubchoo

it used to have the "honor" of being the most forgettable pokemon in my eyes, although the fact that it had this status actually made me think about it more than I would have otherwise, so I can't reasonably say it has this status anymore. I don't care about it. Cacturne is a much cooler cactus pokemon.

alcremie

Back
Top Bottom