• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I love that baby so much. Before its introduction, I wasn’t sure Pokémon could do a hex nut Pokémon justice, as much of an inanimate object mon fan I am, but they sure pulled it off! My only gripe about it is I don’t know why it has “Mythical” status when it’s known that, like, tons of them exist, but whatever. It’s cute, it’s cool, it’s one of my favorite Pokémon.

Kyogre

Like it, looks weirder than I expected in the Detective Pikachu film. I prefer Lotad out of its family though.

Forretress

I find it really cute! It’s a rather interesting abstraction on bagworms, and it uses two of my favorite Pokémon types. I wish the video games gave its “shooting bits of its shell” aspect more attention in regards to its moveset (I mean, Spikes and Pin Missile work I guess, but the latter isn’t even that useful and the former isn’t an actual attack), or at least had the common decency to give it friggin’ Iron Head. Anyways, it’s cute and I love it.

Drampa

love that cutie fast squirrel, made me laugh in the anime

Pichu

the only good thing about it is that it wears team skull and team aqua caps in smash ultimate. Better than pikachu, at least.

staryu

not a fan of turtles or tortoises
not for me

Chimchar

not something that catches my attention,
looks strange

Braixen

Back
Top Bottom