• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I somewhat like vespiquen. She's a bee queen with a somewhat intimidating aura. It's a shame that her typing doesn't fit her playstyle at all; she's a defensive pokemon, but bug/flying is a horrible defensive typing. She should have been bug/poison. She even learns toxic by level up.

sirfetch'd

I really wish there had been a Galarian Farfetch'd to ease us into Sirfetch'd's pure Fighting typing. I get what they were going for - the Farfetch'd essentially gets knighted for its service in battle, thus gaining the Fighting typing, and since none of the other regions have any sort of knight system that's why Farfetch'd can't evolve anywhere else, and that thanks to Gallade, the Swords of Justice, and Chesnaught there's precedent for knights being Fighting-type, but still nothing in the lore they've announced so far that says that it can't fly. Fighting/Flying is a really solid type combo and I've really wanted it to expand beyond Hawlucha, so I'm admittedly a little bummed to see it just be Fighting, and I think that typing would have made more sense coming from a regular Normal/Flying Farfetch'd. That said I think it's a really neat touch that Sirfetch'd's shield is just the top of it's leek (notice the diagonal cuts along the tops of the leek and the shield).

Spoink

looks so terrible for me, Tepig much cuter piggie :LOL:

Umbreon

I like most of the eeveelutions, and Leafeon is included in those I like, although much lower than the rest, out of the ones I like it's close to the bottom.

Jolteon

its cute looking

Pumpkaboo

I admire its elegance to some degree or another, but I don't really care about it. Dragonair is a fellow beautiful sea serpent, and I prefer it to milotic.

stunfisk

One of those Pokémon that's insanely useful and important in competitive but completely forgettable outside of that sphere.

Meditite

I don't like bugs of any kind... really hate it's design

Incineroar

Back
Top Bottom