• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

That thing looks terrible
Kind of an over inflated boomerang

Gengar

Last edited:
I love Gengar, even more so recently as he helped me in a playthrough of a non official game. He was part of my profiles initial avatar.

Milotic

Its meh
Not scary enough to be ghost typing

Kingdra

I hate bugs
No where near my favorites
I'm sure many like it
It was featured in such a boring episode - 2nd least favorite of the 1st season

Kangaskhan

I know a lot of people h8 it, but I actually slightly like it. It's cute, and I feel bad for it because of how bad it is and how often people mock it. I think the fact that I'm currently in love with a guy makes me appreciate it even more due to its association with love and romance.

woobat

I think it and it’s evolution, Swoobat, are cute fuzzball bats that deserve more love and
are better than the Zubat line.
One of my favorite Unova lines! <3

Jellicent

Back
Top Bottom