• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

looks strange for a something that flies or floats
doesn't resemble my favorite flying species - parrots, flying squirrels, or bats
not for me

Arcanine

love it, such an adorable big lynx, that resembles a lion

Mightyena

I recall that I used to like it a lot, but now I'm mostly indifferent to it. I think it does have a somewhat cool design, though it's a bit too clunky in its mega form.

vespiquen

I recall that I used to like it a lot, but now I'm mostly indifferent to it. I think it does have a somewhat cool design, though it's a bit too clunky in its mega form.

vespiquen

Such a shame that it's so much trouble to get it when it's really not worth using in battle.

Hitmonlee.

I used to like it more than I do now. But I still slightly like it. It's a cute little snowy pine tree. More appealing than its evolution.

qwilfish

Love it
Looks spooky and creepy
Like ghost types should be

Pachirisu

Fun idea
Not for me
Don't like it

Ninetales

Psyduck has a cute concept even though the design is simple. When I was little it was my best friend's favorite so it always reminds me of her. :confused:

Mimikyu

Raikou makes me nostalgic because it reminds me of when I tried to catch it together with my brother when I was little. I felt so betrayed when I read that Fast Balls don't actually work in gen 2!

Mewtwo

Back
Top Bottom