• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Mewtwo is alright in my books. Did I think it was super cool when I was a kid? Sure, but now I'm more neutral on it. Although I do like how one of its mega forms makes me think of Third Form Frieza.

Celebi

Cubone is alright. I find the backstory of the skull it wears to be interesting, and am glad that LGPE expanded on that more, and made the main Cubone of that focus become part of the rivals team. Made me like Cubone more.

Lapras

cute, squishy, and purple. It's simplicity is appealing, as is its ability to transform into anyfin on sight. The introduction of imposter made it actually usable, and it's certainly fun to use.

diancie

Anorith makes me nostalgic about gen 3. I remember trading over all my items and Pokémon to Colosseum so that I could erase my save file and get both fossils. I think I chose Anorith first. Nowadays you don't need to do this since trading exclusive Pokémon online is so much easier. I makes life easier but it also ruins the magic a little bit because nothing feels exclusive anymore.

Cosmog

Skarmory is one of those gen 2 Pokémon that has a really cool design but you associate it more with gen 3 because it's more common in those game. I had Gold version as a kid but bought Crystal later and caught it.

Minior

Don't like salazzle. Fragile and I hate the fact that she can poison everyone with corrosion. Moreover, only female can evolve and that is unfair.

Luxray

Back
Top Bottom