• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Definitely more interesting than your average second stage of a derp rodent, but it's kinda clunkly looking. I get that they wanted to make it different than the lithe Lopunny, but I'm not crazy about how bulky it looks.

Tangrowth

looks strange for my likings, not too much in my favorites
many 3rd gen Pokemon are similar

Linoone

I have a soft spot for the Pika-clones, so I love lil' Pachi. Though I concede it's the least interesting Pika-clone.

Lampent

not for me
inanimate object - not resembling any cute species
it just doesn't catch my attention

Vulpix

its backstory regarding how it used to be a human is cool, but I only very slightly like it and its evolution. I like other ghost-types more.

spinarak

love it, few fish I do love

Fletchling

Beartic (technically Cubchoo, but it evolved rather fast) has the honor of being the only shiny I've ever caught before a game's credits roll (in X), and I've actually really enjoyed using it. It's not going to rule the meta or anything but it's a solid ice type. I do wish said shiny was more interesting, but that's really a non-issue. Can't wait for it to come out in Go.

Igglybuff

jigglypuff > wigglytuff > igglybuff. However, with how much I like the other members of its family, especially jigglypuff, I can't help but like igglybuff a little. It's certainly cute, and its red eyes set it apart from its evolutions, while giving it a slightly creepy vibe.

blacephalon

do like it, not high favorites as some other Pokemon

Silvally

Back
Top Bottom